NOTE: Markings in red indicate realationship to Anthony Arthur Warby
(3) Richard Adams ( - ) m Ann Unknown (1785- ) 4xGt Gpts
(4) Henry Adams (1808-1861) m Phoebe Bonas (1794- ) 3xGt Gpts
(5) William Adams (1836- )
(5) Richard Adams (1840- ) m 1863 Mary Selina Caswell (1837- ) 2xGt Gpts
(6) Charles Edward Henry Adams (1865- ) m 1891 Eleanor MacDuff (1872- ) Gt Grpts
(7) Florence Jessie Adams (1901-1978) m 1921 Arthur J Warby (1897-1973) Grandparents
(7) Constance A MacDuff Adams (1892-1975) m 1915 William Rees (1889-1946)
(7) Doris Annie Adams (1896- ) m Thomas Flavell ( - )
(7) William Adams (1898- )
(7) Violet May Adams (1910-1998) m Francis Reginald Pearsall (1904-1952)
(7) Richard (Dick ) Adams ( - ) m (1) Unknown ( - )
m (2) Daisey Unknown ( - )
(Children from Richard & Unknowns marriage)
(8) Betty Adams ( - )
(Children from Richard & Daisey's marriage)
(8) Phyllis Adams ( - )
(8) Joy Adams ( - )
(6) Arthur Adams (1866- )
(6) Phoebe Adams (1868- )
(6) Constance Annie Adams (1874- ) m 1897 Isaac Westwood ( - )
(6) Henry Adams (1867- )
(5) Phoebe Adams (1842- )
(5) Caroline Adams (1843- )
(5) Charles Adams (1844- )
(5) Ann Adams (1848- )
(4) Charles Adams (1811- ) m1828 (1) Maria Grocott (abt 1807- )
m (2) Mary Jackson (abt 1815- )
(4) Caroline Adams (abt 1821- )
(4) Thomas Adams (1821- ) m (1) Sarah Stevens (1823- )
m (2) Hannah Caddick? (1823- )
(Children from Thomas & Sarah's marriage)
(5) Thomas John Adams (1852- ) m 1883 Harriet Price (1852- )
(6) Thomas Charles P Adams (1884- )
(5) Charles Ernest Adams (1855- )
(5) Sarah Maria Adams (1857- )
(5) Helen Adams (1860-bef 1871?)
(5) Mary Ann Adams (1863- )
(4) Sarah Adams (1826- )
(4) Mary Adams (1828- )
(3) Richard Adams ( - ) and Ann had the following children christened at St Thomas Church in Dudley, Worcetershire: Henry 6th December 1808 and Charles 23rd June 1811. They also christened children at Kinver : Thomas 11th November 1821, Sarah 19th February 1826 and Mary 7th December 1828.
(4) Henry Adams (1808-bef 1861) was born in Dudley, Worcestershire. He married Phoebe Bonus on the 2nd August 1833 in Penn, Staffordshire, England. Phoebe was the daughter of John & Hannah Bonus. In various census Phoebe's brother, William and his sister Mary Depper nee Bonus are living as neighbors to Phoebe or only a few doors away. Phoebe's parents, John & Hannah Bonus were also living in Kinver at the time of the 1841 census. Henry & Phoebe's children were all born in Kinfare (Kinver) in Staffordshire. After Henry died his widow Phobe run a Toy Store in the High Street of Kinver at the time of the 1861 census. Henry's occupation is given as being a house painter, glazier and plumber. The ages for Phoebe's mother and three of her daughters are not consistant in the 1851 census and it appears that ten years were added to their ages.
(4) Charles Adams (1811- ) married first to Maria. Charles was a Wine Merchant at the time of the 1851 living in Ipsley, Warwickshire.In the 1861 census he was listed as a wine merchant living in Wolverhampton, Staffordshire with wife Maria of Birmingham, Warwickshire. He had retired by the time the 1871 census was done and his wife was now Mary Ann Jackson of Norwich, Norfolk. It appears that Charles had no issue from either marriages. Mary Ann Jackson, a widow, was a housekeeper for Charles & Maria Adams in the 1861 census and it appears that Charles married her following the death of Maria. Mary Ann Jackson is listed as a neice to either Charles Adams or a neice to his wife maria in the 1861 census.
(4) Thomas Adams (1821- ) appears to have married twice. He is listed in the 1861 census with his wife Sarah nee Stevens who was born in Kinver. Thomas and sarah had seven children from their marriage. Following sarah's death Thomas married Hannah. FreeBMD lists a marriage for a Thomas Henry Adams to Hannah Caddick on 21 September 1869 in St Phillips, Birmingham - but it is not know if this is our Thomas & hannah. In the 1871 & 1881 census Hannah was listed as being born in Reading, Berkshire.
(5) Thomas John Adams (1852- ) married Harriet Price in 1883 in the Bridgenorth District. Harriet was the daughter of Joseph & Sarah Price of Tettenhall, Staffordshire.
(6) Charles Edward Henry Adams (1861- ) married Eleanor Emma MacDuff in 1891 in the Stourbridge registration District. Eleanor was the daughter of Joseph William MacDuff and Annie Marie Lavender.
Also visit ... ADAMS FAMILY ONE CENSUS RECORD